Once the frost has cleared from the ground, it’s time to schedule your spring start-up. Starting up your sprinkler system properly is very important to getting it up-and-running for the season. If your system is not running properly, it can result in inefficient coverage of your turf and excess water usage.
At Lakes Landscape services, we don’t just get your system up and running. We inspect your entire system from top to bottom and make any necessary repairs or adjustments. This includes:
- Checking for any broken or damaged spray heads
- Ensuring that your controller is programmed and working properly
- Confirming that each zone is getting proper coverage
- Checking for any system leaks
- Inspecting and cleaning rain sensor if necessary.