Twin Cities Sprinkler System Installation and Maintenance Company
We all know your lawn needs to be mowed and watered regularly. With today's hectic lifestyles, who really has time to make sure their lawn is getting watered several times a week? Wouldn't you rather have an irrigation system which you can set it and then forget about it? This is where Lakes Landscape Services sprinkler and irrigation systems can help you.
Why Should I Get a Sprinkler System?
There are many benefits to having a sprinkler or irrigation system:
- Time - Without having to run home, pull out your sprinkler and position it properly in whatever area of your lawn you want to water, you'll have plenty of time to do just about anything. Our systems are programmed for a specific time and day so it's completely worry free. If your city has certain water ordinances, we can also set watering schedules which are within these parameters as well.
- A Healthy Lawn - This is the obvious one. Having enough water in the soil promotes all kinds of positive things for your lawn. It's more impervious to drought, its greener; the roots are healthy and best of all you'll be the envy of your neighborhood.
- Better Coverage - How many sprinklers do you need in order to get water to every corner of your lawn? With a professional irrigation system from Lakes Landscape Services, we'll set up a custom program with zones, so every corner of your lawn will get enough water.
- Warranty and Maintenance -Worry free. It's the motto behind our systems. We back up all of our systems with a warranty and maintenance agreement (see below).
Offering Spring and Fall Maintenance
For system maintenance, we also offer system start ups, and system winterization.
System start ups include:
- Pressurizing the system
- Running & testing all zones
- Checking for leaks throughout the system
- Checking for damage to system heads
- Adjusting heads for optimal lawn coverage
Winterization service includes:
- Shutting off the water source
- Blowing out the remaining water in the lines
All of our systems are professionally installed and each system is going to be customized based on the overall area of your lawn and what your needs and goals are for your lawn. Typical installations usually take a few days from the time we measure your lawn to the actual installation.
Contact Us for an Estimate
Don't let summer get started without an irrigation system from Lakes Landscape Service. For an estimate, please contact us by emailing us or by calling: 612-722-1600.